I am a singing teacher / trainer / vocal coach and specialist in troubleshooting mindset, health and medical issues effecting the singer, their voice and performance.
Qualifications: MSc PAM, B.Mus Ed (Jazz), RN.
Membership: PAVA, BVA, MU
I am a very experienced singing teacher, performance coach and Performing Arts Medicine Specialist, who has worked with thousands of singers and singing teachers from around the world. I love nothing more than to share my know-how, extensive range of resources and experiences to help you optimise your singing and performance experience.
What I do:
- Prepare singers for touring, shows, recording and auditions
- Assess and triage singers who are experiencing health issues affecting their voice
- Help singers to quickly return to singing after vocal injury or surgery
- Eliminate limiting beliefs that impact the singer’s singing, performance and career
- Advise singers who have decided to forge a career as a working singer, teacher or music artist