Glossop Singing Studio
Glossop Singing Studio provides expert singing tuition for all ages and abilities in a fun and supportive teaching environment.
Whether you are new to singing and want to discover your singing voice, or an experienced artist wanting to develop your technique, the Glossop Singing Studio is for you.
Glossop Singing Studio is run by Claire Surman. As a professional singer and qualified teacher, Claire offers expert tuition at a time to suit you – whether that be daytime, evenings or at weekends.
Claire has experience of many styles of music, including opera, classical, musical theatre and pop.
Whatever your background and interest, Claire encourages a healthy approach to voice production. By working on breathing, support and voice placement, Claire helps her students to develop a solid technique, freeing the voice and enabling it to develop naturally.
The Glossop Singing Studio is for you if you want to:
– discover or develop your voice – sing for fun (enjoy some vocal therapy for the soul!)
– obtain singing qualifications (ABRSM, Trinity and Rockschool syllabuses taught)
– prepare for auditions or entrance exams
– prepare for competitions such as X Factor or Britain’s Got Talent
– work on specific performance issues (for e.g. build confidence or overcome nerves)
– see if you really are tone deaf (find your voice with the right teaching)
Singing Lessons for those in the Greater Manchester and High Peak area. Please visit my website for more information, including details of my professional singing and teaching careers, testimonials and prices.
Or contact me using the send message form or via telephone.
I look forward to hearing from you!