Coaching for Performance Excellence is an introduction to some new and innovative ways of approaching your art. It is for all performers wanting to achieve performance excellence. Whether you are a beginner, an amateur or professional, this book will give you ways to enhance your performance.
* Setting goals – explore your ideal performance and find out what you want to achieve.
* Obstacles – what stops you from achieving more and how to overcome these obstacles.
* Practise well – how to get the most out of your practice.
* Creativity and passion – work through creative blocks and rev up your passion.
* How to overcome performance anxiety
* Putting a plan in place for success and keeping yourself motivated.
Simone Niles is a leading vocal and performance coach and an author on the specialty of performance enhancement. Originally hailing from the Caribbean, her musical background and influences include reggae, having sung with Eddie Grant and Third World, as well as soul and jazz. Simone has performed in The Royal Albert Hall and Barbican (London) to name a few, as well as the famous ‘House of Blues’ (Sunset Strip, Los Angeles). She has collaborated with a host of artists and DJs including Jeremy Healy and Alex Paterson.