Private independent singing teachers and vocal coaches
Christopher Littlewood graduated with a 1st class degree from the Royal Northern College of Music, where I studied for 4 years as a student of Voice and Opera.
I am a friendly, relaxed person with a keen musical ear and a thorough understanding of the singing voice. The most important thing for any singer, I believe, is that they are able to sing confidently and comfortably in any style or genre with their own, unique singing voice!
Every voice is different and everyone has different goals with their singing. I offer a FREE consultation session (half an hour) for us to meet and discuss your singing goals and for us to identify areas of your voice you would like to work on and how we might go about achieving that.
– Learn how to control your singing voice and understand how it works
– Be able to sing comfortably in any style
– All ages and abilities welcome (DBS checked)
– Weekly/regular lessons available and recommended – ideal for those working towards singing exams and auditions
– I teach at my home in Chorlton and am also able to travel to you.
FREE introductory lesson available on request