Ballads Vocal Training Masterclass
Date Submitted: 10-12-2016 12:17PM
Last Updated: 10-12-2016 04:20PM
No upcoming event dates.
DescriptionBallads Vocal Training Masterclass inspired by ballads written by Tom Waits and Leonard Cohen.
Led by vocal coach Elena Dana and visiting tutor a highly acclaimed singer-songwriter Allegra Shock.
All levels are welcome! +16
Only 10 places with an emphasis on individual vocal coaching.
This is a practical 4 hours masterclass and includes:
- 4 academic hours of practical vocal training group session
- Demonstration of songs by professional singers
- Managerial advice & Artist Development tips
- Networking opportunities
- Audio recording of the class
- Written theoretical Follow up
- Resources exclusive to this session only
- Online one-to-one Follow up session with a vocal coach
2.15pm - Registration
2.30pm - Vocal Pitch and Control
3.30pm - Vocal Stylistics, Belting and Compression
4.30pm - Even Sound and Articulation
5.30pm - All of above techniques in practice
6.30pm - Networking hang out in a local pub!
ADVANCE PURCHASE ONLY
Location: The Premises 205-209 Hackney Road London E2 8JL
Venue Name: The Premises Studios